View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 07:13 PM   #887
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I love Baseball, so I’ll keep watching. I obviously didn’t see this kind of collapse coming. Still surprised they’re this bad.

Still see the positives in Merrifield and Herrera and Moustakas developing max trade value for themselves, Soler emerging, Junis, Jason Adam, Brad Keller.

I’m excited to see Mondesi later this year, and possibly Staumont and Lovelady. And to see what happens in the draft.

They’ve been connected a lot recently to Jordyn Adams, a dynamic athlete with a football commitment to North Carolina (WR). He’s a crazy athlete win Buxton/Trout like physical skills.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote