View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 03:41 PM   #1300
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
13.6 PER, .100 WS/48, -0.2 BPM, 1.0 VORP this year.

I didn't want to do this after he had a very good playoff game, but there's very little impressive about him.

He's like a 21 year old 2nd year player who is still developing his game and his body. He was clearly a bit of a "project" for a #3 overall pick, and to be honest I didn't like the pick until about halfway through this year. He's finally starting to put it together and get it.

I think (with a very high degree of confidence) he's going to get dramatically better the next couple of years. I'm really looking forward to years and years of him and Tatum (assuming Danny doesn't do some crazy deal for Davis or whatever).
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.