View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 07:49 AM   #1275
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
He's been good enough on defense that when Blatt was coaching, the Cavs had a top 5 defense and he was a good not great defensive player on a top defensive Celtics team. He's not a problem on defense.

His knees are a concern but I'd still rather have him than not. There aren't a lot of players that can score at will like he can.
Posted via Mobile Device
I am one of the only people in the world that thinks LeBron "firing" Blatt was a huge mistake. I always hated the way he was treated. Blatt built a tough and scrappy team. Lue doesnt have any strategy except iso and Chuck up 3s then stand around on defense.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.