Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 09:57 PM   #1794
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I also got a new DPM recoil spring for my CZ compact. While I never had any issues with the old one, it always kind of irked me that the guide rod was plastic. For what I paid for that gun, it should never have had a plastic rod. Anyway, this one is metal and reduces recoil (three spring system), so I gave it a shot.

Also gave me an excuse to go to the range, since I'm not carrying a gun with a new internal part without testing it. Ran great. Couldn't rapid fire, so I'll have to wait until the next time I'm out in the sticks shooting to really get a feel for the difference. It's not like the CZ kicked that much to begin with, though.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.