View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 09:36 PM   #1247
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
He's been good enough on defense that when Blatt was coaching, the Cavs had a top 5 defense and he was a good not great defensive player on a top defensive Celtics team. He's not a problem on defense.

His knees are a concern but I'd still rather have him than not. There aren't a lot of players that can score at will like he can.
Posted via Mobile Device
If you can guarantee me that he's healthy, I'd take him and accept that the offensive value will supersede the defense overall (he was still not a good defensive player this year at all but really good offensively). But I doubt other teams are going to be believing that health right now.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.