Thread: Movies and TV Avengers: Infinity War
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 03:25 PM   #683
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
At least kill off Romanov. She had no business holding up in the fight in Wakanda. And since they're bringing back the characters that were killed off, why not kill off a main character to add to the stakes of the next movie? They're going to be back anyway.
Because, my guess is, all of the original Avengers in one way or another make some sort of sacrifice in the next film, die, or something to that effect as a passing of the torch. It wouldn't make sense to kill one of them without killing all of them.

Quote:
And a question I have...why didn't Dr strange just keep turning back time when him, iron Man, and Spiderman were fighting Thanos? Anytime Thanos gets the upper hand, just move back time a few minutes and try something else.
Posted via Mobile Device
That's a fair question and one I don't have an answer to.

My response would be that it wouldn't make it as entertaining of a movie and defeats the purpose of making the storyline in Infinity War/Avengers 4 a 2 part movie.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.