View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 12:59 AM   #1124
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Can somebody explain what's so fun about Fortnite? I've watched some videos, and it just looks completely uninteresting to me. What am I missing?
I play Fortnite Save the world not battle royale as pvp games arent my style. Save the World is unlike anything else i've ever played it's original and keeps me coming back for more. Played it since launch last July. SImply put the devs are amazing and come out with almost weekly content and new quest lines. It's one of my favorite games of alltime and i've been playing since the mid 80s.

Great part about is the the base building and physics it's a different game everytime you play. I would say it's a 3rd person shooter/tower defense.

reroll perks on weapons coming next week

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 05-11-2018 at 02:23 AM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.