Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 07:37 PM   #1777
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
My EDC is a Glock 2319 with Underwood ammo. What I absolutely love about Glocks is their modularity and after market stuff. I've customized mine to exactly the way I want it, and I've tuned the (after market) trigger the way I want it. I feel very comfortable and safe with this gun and I've got two ways of conceal carrying it that allows me to carry up to 47 rounds, but I usually carry 29 rounds. No one has a clue I CC. I usually wear jeans and an untucked shirt. No body knows anything, and that's the way I like it...

I have a Springfield 1911 A1 and a Springfield Range Officer in 9mm. Both have a trigger pull of (get ready) two pounds. It takes little more than a breath to shoot either.

Most of my Sigs have a trigger pull of 4-5 pounds from the hammer dropped.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.