View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 09:36 AM   #627
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It's just a weird argument to me. I don't necessarily think Lebron is better than Michael was. I think history bias has us thinking MJ is a little more godlike than he was, but he was definitely great.

To me, it doesn't really matter with this stuff. Who's the goat who's this, doesn't really matter. I hate that some people miss watching a great player play because they're worried about this stuff.
You seem pretty one sided though because I never see you arguing the other way.

For example, you bring up “history bias”, but you don’t acknowledge the prisoner of the moment people.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.