Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 07:46 AM   #1775
Veteran

I have a single stack Ruger P345 that has had a little trigger work done. It just feels so good in my hand that I can get by with fewer rounds because I'm much more accurate with it than with others. Not as big or as heavy as a 1911 but a .45 is a .45. As a wise man once said "a 9mm may expand but a .45 never shrinks".
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.