Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 01:32 PM   #1752
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
Thinking about getting one of these, anyone have an opinion?

https://www.remington.com/rifles/bol...del-783-scoped

I have a 700 sitting in my home (as we type). Had it for the last 25 or so years. Hell, maybe 30.

There is no better "long range" rifle (except maybe for Barret) that I can think of at the moment. I use mine for Deer and have taken my fair share with that bad boy.

Let's put it this way - I'm not familiar with that variant but I'll bet anything that it will knock a doe or a buck down at 500 meters with absolutely no effort. And, if you get really squirrely, and want to test it, I would be safe to bet you could do the same at 800-900 meters with the right ammo and scope.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.