View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 06:28 PM   #570
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Does fitbit (or similar apps) break down the difference between calories burned exercising and the calories burned by staying alive? Just curious... showing the overall is of course useful, but wondered if it shows x calories burned yesterday exercising vs today, etc; as opposed to just the totals (since I believe the total will decrease with significant weight loss).
l use the under armor track my walk app. It synces with the my fitness app. Under Armour has a whole suite of free specific apps for each exercise with many options. Mine has specific cardio and strength exercises and reps that can be tracked.

My tracking weight is synced from the my fitness app. The app tracks how fast I’m moving and how many steps, miles I’ve traveled. Based upon my weight/speed/distance it tracks how many calories I’ve burned.

I sync that result up to the my fitness app. Some chose to put their exercise into their allowed calorie intake. Some don’t. I just use my exercise as icing on the cake. I still keep my food calories well below my goals.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.