View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 04:47 PM   #568
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Does fitbit (or similar apps) break down the difference between calories burned exercising and the calories burned by staying alive? Just curious... showing the overall is of course useful, but wondered if it shows x calories burned yesterday exercising vs today, etc; as opposed to just the totals (since I believe the total will decrease with significant weight loss).
Mine would show a general calorie burn based on heart rate and then show a separate total if it determined you were exercising (increased heart rate). I don't think it broke out the difference between the exercise calories and what you would have burned just being alive, if that makes sense, but I'm not sure.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.