View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 12:14 AM   #478
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
This, but you know he will get itchy and peak at the score
I do the DVR thing for every Chargers game because I hate sitting through hours of commercials and don't expect anyone to mention the score to me ever.
Sitting in an auditorium in Toronto with a bunch of other dads who could be using Otter's method would drive me nuts. Every time some guy puts his hand towards the top of his head I'll scream "Aw, ****!". I'm too hyper vigilant to be put in that situation.
The wife says I can listen in the car and she'll text me when I have to come in. My daughter's performance should be about 10/15 mins. Once it's done I'll go directly back to the car.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.