Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 05:12 PM   #2185
pie is never free

I have searched abroad and researched the googles, and have found my ultimate fishing destination this year... gonna be checking it out for the first time this weekend

Its about 35 miles from my place, but is isolated as hell along the Illinois river

The nearest town is about 15 miles upriver, and currently has a population of 30 or so souls... some deft map reading has given me what I need to get to the perfect spot at the base of the river valley cliffs

Its really beautiful country for Illinois, the river valley hills remind me a LOT of Missouri... its pretty rugged, eagles flying around and shit... cant wait!

From there it will only be a short hike to the campsite I'm setting up, and since its all public land there will be no hassles... and thats IF anyone actually finds the camp, which I intend to make quite difficult

Gonna set one of these up, and finally once and for all, have my own little place to stay where the fishing pressure is non-existent... the river there should be about as pristine as its ever gonna be

It wont be nearly as fancy as what this 'ultimate woman' has put together since it'll be a summer hideaway, but you get the idea... already have the tarp, a hank of 550 cord, a few good nails and a hatchet to make it all happen

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.