Thread: Video Games God of War
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 09:56 AM   #24
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Yeah, I got to the fourth arena and got to the, kill 100 enemies challenge. The problem is that it takes so long so if you fail at 15-30 three times straight, I'm just going to return to the main story and power up that way a bit. I got enough Smoldering Embers to make the armor set so it was worth the boost to get more well rounded stats. Plus, outside of LVL 5 Leviathan Axe talents, I already have every talent learned from every tree already. The shock arrows are ridiculous how they chain together to keep consistent stun/damage up on enemies, then you get the talent that allows him to fire 4 arrows instead of 3, so good.
Level 5 Hard is to not get hit once. I tried for 3 hours straight and just said F it spammed Atreus and dodged, hid like a b***h. You're in for a treat @ level 6. I'd honestly progress through the story more until
Spoiler!

Don't read if you don't like spoilers but it'll save you a lot of anguish.

The SE armor set is legitimately good.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.