View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 07:39 AM   #319
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
Anybody hear anything on Adalberto Mondesí? He hasn’t been talked about much since Esky was re-signed and I didn’t know if we would see him in KC any this year. I bought an Mondesí custom jersey last year which may have been my mistake.

He’s rehabbing in extended spring training. Likely assigned to Omaha in a week. He hurt his non throwing shoulder during spring training.

If he performs well for a month or so in Omaha, I’d expect him to get a call-up and play every day, but he’s going to have to perform and show he’s overcome some of the focus issues the team was concerned about.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.