View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 07:22 AM   #486
Go Beavers!

I was right at 500 calories yesterday. Weight was 216.2 lbs this morning, a new low for the month. Today is a 2500 cal up day.

I have been weighing and tracking absolutely everything I eat. I had a cheap digital scale but the display faced up, which made it hard to read. I would have to put a bowl on it and then balance a plate on that and even then, the display was hard to see. I decided to splurge and get a scale with a front facing display. I got it yesterday and it is pretty nice. It has a nice big weighing surface too, so no more trying to balance a pan of food on a bowl sitting on a smaller scale.

It was funny looking at scales on Amazon. There were people looking for scales with precision down to .01 grams. Pretty sure they weren't planning on weight their food.

I've been weighing stuff instead of taking the label in faith. I had some bagels that where the serving size was 1 bagel at 99 grams. Weighing them, they were more like 115 g, so instead of 250 calories, they were closer to 300. That adds up over time.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.