View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 10:20 AM   #17
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So, I do have issue here.

Just because they're paying one position peanuts doesn't mean it's still not an issue to overpay another spot that doesn't necessarily bring value.

You could pay your kicker and punter less and use that money for a different spot that makes a bigger difference.

I think it's obvious however, that the front office and coaching staff here value the punter more than Kccrow does, but that doesn't make it wrong
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Kccrow’s philosophy and I get it, but he described us re-signing Colquitt as a “colossal” mistake, which is a ridiculous exaggeration.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.