View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 05:10 PM   #6
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Ask any midwesterner who has outbuildings if they like their outdoor cats. You'll get a great big yes.

Ask any sane person if they want a box of animal shit in their home and they'll tell you no.
Agree to disagree

I don't mind the box of animal shit in my house. Just put it in a closet or the basement. They have good litter and odor repellent these days. I can usually tell when I go into someone's house if they have a dog, versus a cat. I can smell dogs easily. Unless they are groomed super often, they just have a stench to them, we all know the wet dog stench. My cat can sleep right by my face and I can't even smell that it is there.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.