View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 01:53 PM   #28
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I absolutely like cats more than dogs. I don't dislike dogs, but cats are way better. I have both, FTR.

What I dislike about dogs is what I like about cats.

Cats have moods; I have moods, so I like that. Dogs are always happy. Pet a dog, love on it, talk happy, play, kick... a dog is always happy. You have to earn a cat's love; I like that. I like that when my cat comes up and nuzzles me or works his paws on my leg that I've earned his trust.

Dogs are needy. They need attention, walks, let outside, fed on a schedule. If you leave, you have to take them with your or get them boarded. Cats, leave food and water out, a clean litter box, and they're good for a week.
And you say you like dogs.

My dog has all kinds of different moods and he's a hell of a lot smarter than any dumb ole cat. He may be more the exception though. He's the most communicative animal I've ever had or been around.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.