View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 01:37 PM   #25
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Show me a guy who likes cats more than dogs and I'll show you an odd duck.
I absolutely like cats more than dogs. I don't dislike dogs, but cats are way better. I have both, FTR.

What I dislike about dogs is what I like about cats.

Cats have moods; I have moods, so I like that. Dogs are always happy. Pet a dog, love on it, talk happy, play, kick... a dog is always happy. You have to earn a cat's love; I like that. I like that when my cat comes up and nuzzles me or works his paws on my leg that I've earned his trust.

Dogs are needy. They need attention, walks, let outside, fed on a schedule. If you leave, you have to take them with your or get them boarded. Cats, leave food and water out, a clean litter box, and they're good for a week.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.