View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 11:35 AM   #17
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh View Post
Mainecoons are the best. I would work on rigs and marty my cat would watch me he had paws as big as a dog. He would get pissed off if I didn't pay attention to him and pick up my screw driver with both paws and wing it on the floor and stare back at me like a bad ass.
Ours liked to knock stuff over onto the floor, more than any other cat I've seen.

One time, she went to knock over my drink when I was away from it, but I saw her and yelled, "Don't do it!" in a scolding tone. She looked right at me, and slowly pushed it to the floor. Never broke eye contact.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.