View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 11:44 PM   #72
Just a li'l Evel

I'm bald, so sunglasses are like hair to me. And since I spend no money on haircuts, conditioner, styling product, etc., I have a deal with myself where about every two years I go try on sunglasses and pick the pair I like the best, money is no object (since two years worth of all that hair stuff is quite a savings).

I usually go to Bloomingdale's or Sunglass Hut.

Last March I tried on about 30 pair and picked these Aviators. Turns out they're Gucci and $410. Holy ballsack, Goose! Well I say whatever, it's my deal to get the pair I liked best, so I stick to that and buy them. The guy goes to ring them up and turns out they were discontinued, so 55% off. HELL's YEAH. Got out of there for $180 all in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 10.39.08 PM.png
Views:	55
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	116239  
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.