View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 10:09 AM   #630
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
My response was about using the search function, which is pointless if we are not going to give a shit between a "z" and a "s."
It doesn't have anything to do with "not giving a shit". Neither SNR, nor myself, have the time to spell check over 200 picks worth of names during the course of this. Honestly, the easiest way that I've found to search is by last name and then by school. Yeah, you have to search more than once but it's easier to check that way because most people spell the school correctly.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.