Thread: Chiefs Chiefs Sign Sammy Watkins
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 06:58 PM   #848
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
I do think it's bold to say that Wilson is better than Benjamin when he is healthy. Really I just wanted to know if he would straight up take Wilson.

I'm still sure there are players that got contacts in the same year where you feel the lesser paid player is better. Did Wilson get 6-7 million more per year?
Matthews 1yr/1mil
Wilson 3yrs/24mil

I’d definitely take Matthews and his deal, but I think Wilson is the better slot. I think we would’ve saw that had he gotten a full year with Mahomes. Did you see that stat somebody posted on his separation in 2017? It was an eye opener. I’ll look for it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.