Thread: Chiefs Chiefs Sign Sammy Watkins
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 05:04 PM   #839
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I would have been good with keeping Wilson. He had it working with Mahomes in Denver. It was fun to see. He didn't play much, but it got to the point when he came on the field I would be telling my wife "Here he comes, we got this" on any big play in the second half.
No doubt- he really had a great connection with Mahomes that game. It would have been interesting to see if it would have carried over to this year, but with Miami throwing Monopoly money at him, you can't blame Wilson for taking it. It will be a lot warmer down there in December as well.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.