Thread: Chiefs Chiefs Sign Sammy Watkins
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 02:04 PM   #827
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
That's not actually what I'm saying. I'm saying the fact that he had to be played instead of developing on the practice squad like he should have is an indication of just how many issues we've had at receiver. The same is true of Robinson.

Either way, I don't think this franchise has ever had anything even approaching the calibre of receiver talent they'll put on the field in 2018. Hopefully they can actually stay healthy for once, and we won't continue to have to pull undrafted players and CFL receivers out of our ass just to have enough to play.
Eh. It was probably bad to have him as our 2nd WR in 2014, but he was a perfectly fine WR4 for us. I mean, take a loaded WR team like Green Bay. Their 4th guy is some dude named Geronimo Allison (I assume his parents named him that to compensate for the girly last name). Is/was Albert Wilson all that far off from this Allison dude in terms of producing like a 4th WR?

In any case, we paid him on a rookie free agent contract. Good enough for me. Now he's in Miami. On an $8 million AAV deal. Now you wanna talk about dudes who play beyond what they're worth to a team? THAT situation in Miami is a problem.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.