View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 02:25 PM   #3884
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Nah. I'm just hoping that they stop making bland, pointless movies. And I'm hoping that they can tell stories that are worthy of this rich universe that has been built up over decades. And it would be nice to see engaging characters perform meaningful actions. Go ahead and continue eating whatever plates of steaming bullshit Disney decides to serve. They had a tremendous amount of credit built up and they spent it stupidly by giving us a rehash and then a poor movie. I won't go to the theater to see the next episode. If someone I trust recommends the Han Solo movie to me then I might go see that. And that's exactly what Disney deserves now. **** 'em.
That I agree with 100%. It really shouldn't be that hard to make a good Star Wars movie, and yet the best they could do so far when it comes to Skywalker centric movies was a beat for beat remake and whatever the **** The Last Jedi was. If Rogue One was any indication, they should just stop shoehorning in old characters if they aren't going to use them right and make up original stories.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.