View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 07:47 AM   #3882
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Sorry, but those of you who are desperately hoping the Star Wars franchise tanks because Rian Johnson didn't pander to the Nostalgia pillowbiters are going to be sorely disappointed. Spoiler Alert: Disney will continue to churn out successful movies and most of the folks that hated this movie will whine and bitch and moan and gnash their teeth while paying to see it 5 times in theaters, then spam review websites about how bad it was.

Nah. I'm just hoping that they stop making bland, pointless movies. And I'm hoping that they can tell stories that are worthy of this rich universe that has been built up over decades. And it would be nice to see engaging characters perform meaningful actions. Go ahead and continue eating whatever plates of steaming bullshit Disney decides to serve. They had a tremendous amount of credit built up and they spent it stupidly by giving us a rehash and then a poor movie. I won't go to the theater to see the next episode. If someone I trust recommends the Han Solo movie to me then I might go see that. And that's exactly what Disney deserves now. **** 'em.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote