View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 01:09 AM   #3880
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Poe, Holdo, DJ, Rey, Finn. Ackbar sucked into space.

Leia Poppins.

You know, the rest of the movie.
Still irritates me they couldn't even give Finn a heroes death. Not my only issue with the movie but that was probably by biggest "come on man" moment. I kind of forgave the part you mentioned about how they should have all been sucked into space, but Leia Poppins was pretty horrible.

And yes, I was also disappointed when it was revealed that Luke was a projection. Made him much less badass and kind of ruined the scene. Also, on that subject, the timing of dice trinket desolving into nothingness WELL AFTER Luke had already died. Come on man!
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote