View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 08:47 AM   #2589
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I’ll try to get the 2018 season repo started tonight. I’ll bring over some of the draft pick stuff and try to highlight some prospects to watch this year.

Slightly related preview: Really do think Jakob Junis is for real and may be the Royals best starter entering 2019, even if Duffy is healthy.

His slider is a real weapon, and he understands how to use it.

That’s an encouraging sign for the Royals pitching development. Antique Bill Fischer was the pitching director for minor leagues for most of the first half of Moore’s GM-ship. His direction was good for getting guys to max out their stuff and velocity but not as good at developing look and feel for pitching and was especially anti-slider.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.