View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 05:28 PM   #3857
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
After a 2nd and 3rd viewing it’s gotten better. I think my memories of 4-6 are clouding my judgement.
the 3 main issues I have with RJ's story has to do with Snoke and Re, and Lea's character development.

Rey's bloodline , it's forgivable though her sudden mastery of the force I don't like. Snoke getting OWNed by Ben Solo was truly lame. Lea was still a novice as a Force user considering she was supposedly as adept and potentially as powerful as Luke irritated me. Lea being the Mother of Ben flat out gave up on him which goes beyond the suspension of belief. They're murders on death row who's Mom's still love love them unconditionally.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote