View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 06:17 PM   #225
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I say this with 100%% sincerity, but Wal-Mart is a pain in the ass to get to where I'm at and I really enjoy their Clear American Sparkling Waters, especially the cherry limeade flavor. While road tripping through Iowa this weekend, I spotted a Wal-Mart Supercenter and loaded the **** up on it. First time I've seen it in cans. Everybody up here drinks La Croix like its some sweater tied around their neck, but I don't really care for it.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Clear-Ame...Count/47197223
Sparkling ice brand drinks have a good zero calorie cherry limeade. I'm not sure if you can get it outside of a variety pack though. You can find it ar Costco.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli