View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 12:21 PM   #3813
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
For all you sinner heathens out there not celebrating religious things, TNT is playing the entire Star Wars story today, from Phantom Menace to The Force Awakens. They're on A New Hope right now. It's such a trip watching and listening to it again after so many years; when I was little my parents bought me two vinyl records containing all of the dialogue from the movie. It's like a time warp listening to it all, lol.
Yup, caught the last hour of NH and now we're onto TESB... as bad as the newer ones are, we'll always have these
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote