View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 06:43 PM   #154
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
thats probably true but 10 x fatass is the break even point, you wouldnt gain any weight at that

if u did 10 x fatass and then subtract 500 per day (3500 a week) you would lose weight

IOW if a 300 pound dude eats 2500 calories a day, he should lose a pound a week because he will be shorting himself 3500 a week from the break even point.

3500 = 1 pound

maths
its because of that fat ass ratio I’m Not tracking everything l eat. That will come later. I know I’m putting the right stuff in my body. I’m up to walking 4.5 miles now. 34lbs lost in 7 weeks since l decided to try my best.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote