View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 02:17 PM   #496
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
I'm torn. I have some kind of visceral dislike for non-humans "winning", not matter what. It's why I got only so far with the Planet of the Apes movies. The Apes WILL win (we know that), and I wasn't going to go too far down the road of watching how.

For that reason, and because i thought the first season of WW was really good and "complete" in many ways in and of itself, I ended season 1 thinking "that was GREAT, but I think I'm done here". I think I will wait and see what you guys think of season 2 before deciding for certain. I'll take the spoiler risk...
Eventually the human race will lose to something. Why not apes or AI?
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.