View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 11:16 AM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
How was that? I loved the book when I was a kid, but the reviews of the movie have been pretty bad.
I don't have a frame of reference because I never read the book but my daughter said the book was much better. The movie didn't include several characters and the description of "The It" was much different than what was shown on film.

I thought the film was just "okay", although the lead actress, Storm Reid was very, very good. Overall, it felt "stiff" to me and it spent too much time building up the characters before tessering, which kind of left the "Mrs." flat, IMO.

If my daughter didn't have so much passion for the book, I'd say it's a Netflix/Premium Channel screener and not to waste any money in the theater.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.