View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 11:53 PM   #1098
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Can somebody explain what's so fun about Fortnite? I've watched some videos, and it just looks completely uninteresting to me. What am I missing?
That game is ****ing terrible. You "parachute" in to the map, and by the time you get down to the map in any given location you are already being ****ing shot at. I have no clue how everyone else gets down to the ground so ****ing fast. They give you a ****ing pickaxe to start and there is no way to build any strategy or learn how to play for a new player, they just toss you into shit.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.