Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 05:13 PM   #1728
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Yeah, I don't put a lot of "stock" in surveys - they can usually reflect what the survey sponsor wants them to.

Frankly, if I had to put a bet down right now, today, I would say that at the very least (Nationwide) gun ownership would be at around 57-59% of the population is armed - with at least one gun and probably 45% is armed with two or more guns.
I dont know if i would believe those numbers. You have to remember that the most population dense areas of the country are liberal meccas where guns are highly regulated, frowned upon orpeople are not typically buying guns.

I would say somewhere between 30 to 40 percent of people own firearms.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.