View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 08:15 PM   #2422
Now you've pissed me off!

Porter didn't have to play. Mizzou fans should be forever thankful that he cared enough to try when he wasn't close to 100%. In the era of AAU and NBA mercenaries, that's a pretty rare trait.

As far as his play when he came back, I can't say I'm too surprised. He had no legs. Do you guys remember what Jordan looked like in the spring of 1995 when he came back? He was healthy and rested, and he still didn't have any lift compared to the next fall.

Wherever MPJ goes, I'll root for him. Hell, I'll buy NBA 2K19 and start a franchise with the team that drafts him.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.