Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 08:06 PM   #1718
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Rock chucker is a nice press a buddy of mine has that one and I showed him how to set it up and use it very solid. Lymon, Hornaday and Redding are also are or were when I searched out mine many a moon ago. I settled on Hornaday and was very pleased. In 2006 when my dad passed I inherited my dads Pacific he called it the iron giant it is a beast. My only problem with lee was its cast and had read about them actually breaking dont know if they have changed. As for dies I only will use RCBS, Lymon and Redding more expensive because they are or were milled from a solid block and the important parts precision polished. You will learn the hard way with alloy hornaday or lee that are alloy and prone to dented or stuck cases. They may have changed by now or they may have all gone that route. I sold my hornaday last year to a coworker so ya missed out sorry. I am talking all single stage as I never felt the need for a progressive outside of a shotshell reloader.
I have a one kid's knee surgery to pay for, then we're all headed to Cozumel for some drift diving in June, and, last, they younger son has a new hobby - flying. It's going to have to wait until those bills are paid off before daddy gets his next toy.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.