Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 05:04 PM   #1715
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
I think you'll like what you find.

The performance of steel hand loads are much much better than factory steel loads. I was able to move up 300fps allowing me to decrease size to increase pellet count and ducks magically started falling dead without needing a follow up.

I got along the best with the Remington 3" cases, but absolutely hated Remington factory loads. Finally talked a buddy who shot them into picking up all his empties.
Ive read several others that said the same. After hunting with a friends hand loads. They went right out and got set up for loading their own..
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.