Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 04:58 PM   #1714
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
In the past I've looked at the "RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master Reloading Kit, Green". I'd still need dies, holder and other things to make it work, pluse supplies, but at $0.60 a round, it might make sense soon. If I could get a complete kit (that's trustworthy) for ~$200, I've do it in the blink of an eye.
That "it might make sense soon" comment is probably the absolute truth. I look for ammo to go through the roof shortly....unfortunately.

That's why I have always "stocked up" every time I see a sale....
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.