Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 09:47 PM   #1706
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
My son's hunting rifle is .243 and all I can say is WOW at the price of ammo.. It's a great kid caliber, no doubt, but there's no way around hating the price of ammo.

SGammo will be your friend...
I build my own ammo. I can reload for less than 50 cents a round, probably closer to 30 cents. I bought the powder back when it was 15-20 bucks a pound (now close to 30) and bullets for 15-20 cents each for hunting quality ammo.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.