Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 05:57 PM   #1701
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
I've just started playing with an at-10 upper build. 22" fluted stainless barrel in 243 caliber. Have tested the upper with barrel attached on my existing lower and BCG feeds and chambers fine. Still looking for a 0.936 adj. gas block for it. Anyone with experience building an upper to give me hints or pitfalls to avoid. 1 discovery I've made is with a heavy-assed barrel like this you can change the center of gravity by shortening the stock a click or 2 and really change the feel of the gun.
My son's hunting rifle is .243 and all I can say is WOW at the price of ammo.. It's a great kid caliber, no doubt, but there's no way around hating the price of ammo.

SGammo will be your friend...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.