Thread: Video Games PS4 Madden 18 Online League
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 10:34 PM   #1661
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahrenheit View Post
Now i feel terrible. After Rockaholic and i played he said "You just suck, please retire."
Well you did make a comment about unsure whether you wanted to play any longer. I was like, do what you want. I think it'd be foolish to quit this league because everyone will get better over time. Think of yourself as Jared Goff his rookie year. One of you will blow up this next season and it'll start clicking for some of you guys. It just takes experience and time. I want all of us to find this fun, as much as I like dominating.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.