View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 10:12 PM   #7
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I was trying to compare our guys to the Steelers and was curious what others thought.
What the Chiefs are on paper doesn't matter. Paper Tigers lose to the Titans at home the last 3 meetings, including a giving up a 21-3 lead in the playoffs. That's what paper tigers will give you.

You can live out fantasies on Madden with all of the playmakers you want, but in real life, this franchise shits its pants in Jan.

Hopefully Mahomes changes that.

I think the Chiefs have the potential to score a lot of points on offense. I think Mahomes will have his ups n downs, I also think the Chiefs will give up a shit load of pts too and we're looking at a 9-7 season at best.

It's a soft rebuilding year. 2019 this team should make a serious run to the SB.

But we also have the Marty 2.0 as a HC come Jan ....we'll see.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote