Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 11:30 AM   #1678
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
I rarely buy in person anymore. Our local shops are way over priced. I’m amazed one of the stores is still open. I’ve been in there twice in the last year (on a Saturday) and they were dead. I’m not a big fan of modern firearms as I usually stick to WWII related. Which our local stores never carry any of those.

On a side note. I’ve now been waiting 11 months for my suppressor. That’s ridiculous.

Backorder like crazy? Geezzz....for no more than a suppressor does, I think I'd ask for my money back...
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.