View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 01:54 PM   #11290
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I need to do better on that in the evenings, I used to huge servings of veggies and salad and 6oz of protein, now it's reversed, being corrected thanks to the great deals at the Mexican grocery. Their produce is great and cheap.
Once Lew posted that pic of his veggies, it was on. I really missed them, and unless it a great cut of meat, I prefer broiled veggies to most proteins.

And I can get all the protein I need from the powder I use that I get from Costco or Amazon (whichever is cheaper that week)..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.